FUNDYPros work safe.
As a company, we’re committed to safety programs that protect staff, public and property from workplace accidents.
At FundyPros, safety is our priority.
RealPros work safe is our motto and we live that commitment by offering our employees, on an annual basis, thousands of hours of safety training to ensure that safety is top of mind at all times and in all that we do.
- We insist on personal protective safety equipment and training on safe practices and procedures.
- We’re COR certified by the New Brunswick Construction Safety Association.
- We meet and exceed NB OHS Act and Regulations.
We believe that accident and incident loss can be controlled through good management in combination with active employee involvement. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors and employees.
We offer learning opportunities on:
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- Safety Orientation
- Site Safety Orientation
- Understanding the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Weekly Safety Talks
- Fall Protection & Fall Rescue
- First Aid and CPR
- Man Lift – Scissor Lift Training
- Powder Actuated Tools
- Supervisor Safety Orientation
- Participation in Safety Leadership Training and Conferences
Our safety policy
Contact us today and let us add value to your project – big or small. Our representatives are ready to answer any questions you might have.