Earning and learning go together like business and community
FUNDYPros values its peoples’ skills and invests in their futures, primarily through education. We invest in our employees and their families’ economic futures to building better communities.
We support local programs
At FundyPros, we encourage students to stay in school and see their futures in terms of careers. We help establish and support standards for good jobs that come with training and opportunities for advancement.
Some of the ways we lend our support:
- Participation in co-op programs to expose students to the workplace.
- Participating in anti-poverty discussions at United Way
- Encourage reading through a Lather Lending Library
- Encouraging learning with training facilities and full time instructor
- Piloting the Workplace Essential Skills program in the province of NB
- Working with government and industry partners to encourage the regulation & training improvements for the profession
- Speaker – Community Adult Learning Network
- Peter Gzowski Golf Tournament for Literacy
- NB Career College Quality Assurance Committee
We encourage learning while earning
At FundyPros, if you are earning, you are learning. That’s our policy and we believe it’s good for our business and the communities our employees call home.
Contact us today and let us add value to your project – big or small. Our representatives are ready to answer any questions you might have.